Stage 2-Chrysalis: This is an interesting stage. As the caterpillar continues to feed, its skin struggles to keep up and it sheds 5-6 times until the last skin envelops the caterpillar in a cozy cocoon. It may appear that there are no changes occurring, but inside there is a flurry of activity as the caterpillar’s body begins to breakdown and transform.
“Things are going great, but something has got to change!”
Who Is Chrysalis Christie?:
- You have an established business that is growing!
- You have lots of clients, and your business is generating revenue between $75,000-$150,000/year!
- You’re business model, what you offer, and who you serve is clearly defined!
- You have proven income streams as a foundation for your business!
Chrysalis Christie’s Current Struggles Are:
- You’re trying to handle all of the daily business demands! It feels like a JOB!
- You really want freedom, yet you want your business to continue to grow and thrive!
- You have too much on your plate, thus you’re feeling stressed, overwhelmed, drained, and you don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel!
- You probably haven’t taken a vacation in a long time!
- You’re also probably feeling guilty about neglecting your family, friends, and your own self-needs!
- You feel you have to work more and longer hours in order for your business to evolve to the next level!
Chrysalis Christie’s Pressing Needs Are:
- To be aware that something needs to change in order to prevent the burn-out syndrome that is surely knocking on your door!
- To get crystal clear on your priorities, your time use, your skills, and your marketing systems and support structures, or lack of!
- To release control, and get additional support in managing all of the day to day stuff that has been bogging you down, and preventing you from focusing on the business growth activities that you do best!
- To create more passive and leveraged income revenue streams so your business can serve more people, make more money, and finally allow you to have time to take care of yourself and spend time with those you love!
Click here to find out how I can help you with your pressing needs!