“Which One Am I?”
I really enjoy helping wellness mom entrepreneurs whose businesses are at various growth stages. However, many of you may be unclear as to what your business needs most right now so that it can continue to evolve and emerge successfully while allowing you to live the life you desire.
So to help you get clearer, let’s first determine what stage your business is at. To begin with I’d like to share with you one of the most fascinating metaphors in nature for representing a business’s evolution, and that is the metamorphosis of a butterfly.
Below you will find the 3 stages of a business’s evolution with a corresponding butterfly metamorphosis stage. Click on a link for more information, and as you read through these business stage profiles ask yourself this question “Which one am I?”, and see what you discover!
Stage 1: Caterpillar Carrie –“Where are the Clients and the Money?”
- Your business is in a start-up, building stage, and generating up to $75,000/year in revenue!
- You are working long hours, and trying to do it all yourself in order for your business to thrive!
Stage 2: Chrysalis Christie – “Things are going great, but something has got to change!”
- You have lots of clients, and your business is generating revenue between $75,000-$150,000/year!
- You have too much on your plate, thus you’re feeling stressed, overwhelmed, drained, and you don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel!
Stage 3: Butterfly Brenda – “Wow……I made it, what now?”
- You have a growing, established business that’s generating $150,000+ revenue/year!
- Your business is running successfully, however unnecessary problems are occurring since you’re still doing daily activities that you aren’t passionate about, and that aren’t the best use of your special talents!
Click here to find out how I can help you with your pressing needs!
Please Note: As mom entrepreneurs, many of you may be familiar with Fabienne Fredrickson from clientattraction.com, who is a wonderful coach and mentor for many women entrepreneurs. She has been an inspiration to me, and I love her approach for helping business owners determine their business stages which inspired me to create Butterfly Business Stages .